Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 9

Seeing how I had a rather uneventful day I've decided to do something a little different today. I'm going to thank 21 people who have in some way help shape who I am today.

So today I'm thankful for...
  1. Cindia the sister I never had... thank you for always being here for me no matter what.
  2. My mom who never stops praying for me.
  3. Ivonne for all the late nights talking to help me during the dark ages.
  4. Lilly who constantly makes me laugh and for making some of my dreams come true.
  5. Ileana for never giving up on me and seeing my potential.
  6. Jose "nonino" for being the best big brother and loving me.
  7. My dad for spoiling me :)
  8. Joel who with him there's never a boring moment.
  9. Andres who showed me child-like faith.
  10. Rob for that pencil lol and for always playing games.
  11. S.O.L for teaching me patience.
  12. Elena who always hugs me.
  13. Mrs. Miller for teaching me tough love.
  14. Dalila for always motivating me to do more.
  15. My "teens" for making me want to be a better teacher and christian.
  16. Nicky who made me stronger.
  17. Henry who i can always count on when it matters.
  18. Brandon who amazes me and who's curiosity makes me think really hard.
  19. Richard who pushes my creativity and leadership skills every chance he gets.
  20. Ivette who's always honest.
  21. For a person who shall remain nameless at the moment but who has made me believe in prayer and has already changed me in ways they will never know.
wow this made me all nostalgic i'll continue the list tomorrow so check back to see if u've made it.

1 comment: