Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 8

So today hasn't been the greatest day far from it... but i'm going to try to name my 21 things...
here goes nothing..

Today I'm thankful for...
  1. I got to sleep in this morning.
  2. It's Carol's birthday!
  3. I got to play my favorite game with Lilly.
  4. My mom took me to the E.R,
  5. The Dr not finding anything serious.
  6. The beautiful spring day we had today.
  7. All the clothes on my bedroom floor although they don"t fit.
  8. My pluto thats soft and cuddly.
  9. My laptop charger came in the mail today.
  10. Porfilio who was very understanding of my little incident.
  11. Comcast helping me get my router working.
  12. Pizza!
  13. DVR... never miss a show.
  14. Finding another left contact I so needed!
  15. Skype still stay connected to people.
  16. spending a couple of nights in my room.
  17. My clothes are already ready for Sabbath.
  18. Bath & Body Works Fragrance & Shea-Infused Lounge Socks
  19. Toliet paper... need I say more.
  20. light up drum sticks
  21. God who never ceases to amaze me everyday!

Go ahead and join me if you dare...21 things for 21 days!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I’m glad we were able to help you out with your router. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to send us an email. Have a great day!

    Best regards,
    ComcastMike
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I can't believe you got a comment from Comcast! That is great!

    ReplyDelete