Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 7

Hooray so i've done 7 days out of 21. This little project is way harder than it looks because it forces you to look at the not always obvious things that happen in your daily life.

So today i'm thankful for...
  1. Cindia who always has such a generous heart.
  2. All the troops who are out there defending our freedom.
  3. I got to take a nap.
  4. Mangoes because they are so addicting and they are good for you.
  5. Lilly and Erika because they had incredible patience today.
  6. Baguette de France because they always make my sandwiches perfect.
  7. My mom who I got to speak to today.
  8. My sabbath school class who always makes me think.
  9. Nancy Leigh Demoss God uses her sermons to speak to women everyday.
  10. Apple valley because they have Goya products and Veggie Meat.
  11. My choice to become vegetarian it's getting easier.
  12. Water... God knew what he was doing and it was good.
  13. I got 2 major things accomplished.
  14. The light rain we had today it'll help make everything greener.
  15. Google don't know how I would do now carrying all those encyclopedia.
  16. Memories that keep me close to my loved ones though they may be gone.
  17. My licence took me long enough to get it and now can't imagine my life without it.
  18. Hand Sanitizers and Lysol helps keep the cooties away.
  19. Norah who always makes me laugh.
  20. I'm not in Japan right now i'll stick to my very boring Berrien Springs.
  21. Sleep which I plan to get some right now.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment