Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6

So I've actually been looking forward to writing today for some odd reason so well here it is...

Today i'm thankful for...
  1. Odd jobs that i have that help me to get by.
  2. God saved me from two near fatal car accidents.
  3. Lilly is letting me borrow her charger so i can write this.
  4. Being able to spend sometime with the McArthurs today :)
  5. Not being sick yet
  6. homeopathic medication.
  7. Johnny who i got to see and speak with today.
  8. My new headphones.
  9. Hair ties if not my hair would be crazier.
  10. I got to go buy veggie meats today.
  11. Brandon who learned to write my name.
  12. Eye drops and cough drops.
  13. Spring Break!
  14. I get to sleep in tomorrow.
  15. The sudden burst of energy I got this morning and made breakfast.
  16. I got to eat creme brulee it was amazing.
  17. Q-tips I can't seem to get by without them.
  18. The sun shining more and more here in Michigan.
  19. 5 new t-shirts I got for free.
  20. Hardi downloading new music into my blackberry,
  21. For my people in CT whom i miss...
See you tomorrow.

1 comment: